Location – natural park “Ogre Blue Hills”, Tinuzi parish, Ikskile region Rescue service telephone – 112
The maximum depth of the reservoir is 8 m, the water level varies slightly, the bed of sand – a grant. Be careful! In some places there are underwater slopes and underwater sources.
Visitors safety rules:
- Do not swim alone, warn others how far and how long you are going to swim or dive under water
- Before swimming, warn others if you do not know how to swim well
- After warming up in the sun, go into the water slowly
- Do not overestimate your strength, do not swim far from the shore
- Stop swimming when it gets cold
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by adults, even if they are in shallow water or play near water.
- Do not bathe at night or during thunderstorms or strong winds
- After your visit, leave a place to rest clean
- Do not allow dogs and other pets to swim in public swimming areas
- Keep infrastructure and reservoir clean
- Do not tear branches, leaves, fruits and skin of trees
- Respect aquatic and forest animals and their housing
- Do not dig sand and gravel
- Do not set up tents, it is forbidden to sleep
- Make a fire only in specially designated areas.
- Do not use any chemicals near water.
- Do not bathe under the influence of any substances.
- Do not smoke in places of rest
- Do not drive with motor vehicles